Liveon Biolabs offers its service excellence for animal health and veterinary products, covering veterinary pharmaceutical toxicology and safety evaluation services. With expertise with diverse skills, knowledge and experience, we offer complete solution to regulatory requirements for scientific community in the animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals industry.
Liveon Biolabs offers premier preclinical services for products in veterinary and animal health care sector. Research experience in industry provides our staff with a solid hold in preclinical veterinary research and drug development capabilities. We offer toxicology, pharmacokinetic and pharmacology studies in all relevant veterinary species such as Goats, Sheep, Cattle and Horses. We offer a wide range of routes of administration as well as unusual and specialized routes of administration for a wide variety of test articles including small molecules, large molecules, biologics (vaccines, antibodies, proteins, toxins and viral), and other related test articles and devices.
Beginning with early assessment of new molecules including single dose, multiple dose, and targeted studies, as well as directed or investigative toxicology, and finishing with complete FDA or USFDA enabling toxicology programs, Liveon Biolabs provides extensive details on every study. Our study directors are experienced, communicative, and attentive, and we produce high-quality GLP compliant reports in a very timely fashion.
Liveon Biolabs offers a complete range of research services in the area of Pharmacokinetic, Toxicokinetic, Bioequivalence, Bioavailability and ADME studies in normal and in disease states.
Pharmacology and Efficacy
Liveon Biolabs provides a range of pharmacology capabilities across a spectrum of indications that ensure reliable results in the drug-discovery-development process for companion animals and farm animals. Assessment and analysis modalities are fine-tuned to meet the specific requirements demanded in each targeted area of scientific investigation. Our specialties in Veterinary Pharmacology include:
- Bone and joint orthopedics
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Dermal allergy and atopy
- Devices and implants
- Neonatal and juvenile
- Surgical modeling
- Wound healing
Liveon Biolabs is competent to conduct in-house large animal trials aiding the various requirements of veterinary and human health care drug discovery process.
We have well established laboratory space with complete instrumentation and hygenic maintenance for duly supporting invivo large animal in-house studies.
Successfully completed toxicology studies in poultry.
- Meat Quality Trials
- Egg yield trials
- Feeding trials
- Vaccination trials
- Immunization trials
- Challenged trials
- Efficacy & Toxicity Studies in Poultry
Successfully completed toxicology studies in Fish.
- Eco toxicity studies
- Feeding Trials
A sub branch of QAU unit with separate dedicated personnel monitoring the division of Veterinary Studies. Quality Assurance Personnel report every documentation to Unit Head in a day to day basis and gets approval of studies and documentations. QAU and Documentation Unit thoroughly monitors following aspects of study to achieve the best of results.
- Conducts bi-monthly visits to field units for assuring the quality of studies in progress.
- Scrutinizes documentation process and beholds approvals for the study requirements.
- Keeps track and maintains up-to-date copy of the master schedule of on-going studies.
- Reviews all SOPs related to scientific procedures before issue and ensure the clarity and compliance with GLP principles.
- Verifies the documents in the test facility before sending to archives facility.
- Reviews the study plans at draft stage to ensure the GLP compliance and guideline requirements.
- The In-House Veterinary Lab Unit, suffices laboratory studies in large animals is also monitored with strict regulation aiming to the highest level of quality results of GLP compliance.