Liveon Biolabs also has its roots into the plant science division with start-up products as Tissue Culture outcomes and Hybrid Seeds. With global demand for yield and yield attributed traits, Hybrid Technology has always proven to be the major success gainer in seed business. We at Liveon Biolabs have unique parental selections that are best bred for producing high yielding, disease and pest resistance integrated hybrid seeds.
Plant Tissue Culture industry has been steadily growing globally. The plant Tissue Culture technique is broadly exploited in national and international markets producing various plant species depending on the demand of plant variety. Liveon Biolabs is constantly improving the production and improving the quality of the planting material.We support our service in following areas.
- Technology / Protocol Development for fruits, vegetables and wood plants.
- Commercial production and marketing of fruit, vegetable and wood plants.
- Contract research in relation to Banana and other crops for region-specific requirements.
- Supply high quality tissue cultured plants of Banana and other varieties of fruits, Vegetable, Medicinal plants and forest tree crops.
- Consultancy to establish successful plantations of Banana, Orange, Potato and other forest tree crops.
- Consultancy to establish region-specific R & D facility for all the crops.
- Consultancy to establish tissue culture facility.
We Liveon Biolabs develop high quality seeds for different field crops, vegetable crops using high through put knowledge for different crop zones which meet the demand of farmers.
- Development of hybrid seeds for various field crops , vegetable crops and fruits.
- Supply high quality, certified seeds of Vegetables for planting purpose.
Hybrid Seeds - Field Crops
- Sweet corn
Hybrid Seeds - Vegetable Crops
- Gourds (Bitter, Bottle, Ridge and snake)
- Crucifers (Cauliflower, Cabbage)
- Roots (Carrot, Beat toot, Radish, Onion)
Hybrid Seeds - Fruits
- Water Melon
- Musk Melon
Seedlings & Saplings - Forestry Plants
- Teak wood
- Neem wood
We provide customized molecular markers services to our customers for different traits across the crops (Vegetable & Field Crops).
- Molecular markers study for trait selection of biotic and abiotic stress and allied services.
- Introgression, back cross studies, RILs, NILs and hybrid purity selection using molecular markers.
- Primer design and synthesis.
IBSC approved laboratory for plant and animal testing for various transgenic products.
- Transgenic plants testing using molecular markers.
- Transgenic product testing for safety trials.
We have agriculture land facilities for large scale field trials which includes crops and plantations. We also provide multi-location trials.according to client requirements.
The Chemicals and Fertilizers used in crop production can be tested for the efficacy, toxicity and environmental hazards.
Extension Services functions for dissemination of agriculture products, agronomic techniques and skills to farmer communities in a systamatic manner to improve the production value.
Various research communities require specific technical inputs to ensure quality. We will offer such technical improvement process and training the need based persons in the area of agriculture research and development.
Extension Services includes:
- Assessment, refinement and demonstration of technology / products.
- Training of modern techniques.
- Training of Extension Person / Team Leaders.
- Creating awareness of improved agricultural technologies.
Soil testing is simplify the dosage of fertilizer composition and useful for selection of agriculture crop and horticulture crop. Parameters tested in soil viz..
- Major nutrients: Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), and Potassium (K).
- Minor nutrients: Sulfur, Calcium, Magnesium.
- Micronutrients: Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, Chlorine.
The QAU in agro-tech division is established to manage research personal.
Also to follow up the methodologies and procedures involved in the process of research and other services.
QAU monitors all documentations and keep track on all activities involved in all agro technologies. The QAU inspects the evolved results to assure highest standards.