CPCSEA - Ministry of Environment, Forestry and Climate Change, Government of India.
- Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals
- Registration no. - 1610/ROBiBt/S/2012/CPCSEA
Supporting / Monitoring Authority
IAEC - Institutional Animal Ethics Committee
Committee members includes:
- Chairman and Biological Scientist
- Scientist from different biological discipline
- Scientist In charge animal facility
- Nominee from CPCSEA
- Link Nominee
- Scientist from outside the institute
- Socially aware nominee
CDSCO - Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
- Drug testing approval for schedule C and C(1) Drugs
- Registration no. - KTK/37/29/2012
AAALAC - Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratoty Animal Care
- Accreditated by AAALAC International for animal care and use
IBSC - Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Approved for Transgenic / Genetically Engineered R&D / Pharma / Research / Agro Products
- Internal based Monitoring / Audits
Committee members includes:
- DBT Nominee
- Member secretary
- External Experts
- Biosafety officers
- Internal experts
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories - NABL
- Accreditation in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for Biological Testing Discipline
- Accreditated Certificate Number for Biological Discipline is T-4318
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Quality Management System.
- Certificate No.: QEC 40177120/17/Q
DSIR - Department of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Recognition from DSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- Registration No.: TU/IV-RD/3878/2015
Biomedical Waste Management Certificate
We are associated with Medicare Environmental Management Pvt. Ltd. (Formally known as SembRamky Environmental Management Pvt. Ltd.), located at Bangalore to incinerate bio-medical waste.
Fire Control Board Certificate
We are having clearance form Karnataka state fire control board which says effective Fire Preventive, Fire Fighting and Safe Evacuation measures to Life and Property.
Pollution Control Board Certificate
We have received clearance from Karnataka state pollution control board, operated from Bangalore, which monitors and controls the pollution of Water, Environment and Air.
Pest Control Certificate
A1 pest control is an ISO 9001:2008 certified pest control service from Bangalore, maintain the preventive measures of pest attacks at work places by using approved pesticide and insecticides.
Laboratory Animal Scientists' Association (LASA)
Laboratory Animal Scientists' Association,India (LASA) is a national organization dedicated to advancing laboratory animal science by promoting the ethical care and use of laboratory animals in biomedical and veterinary research which comes under International Council for Laboratory Animal Science (ICLAS) and also Asian Federation for Laboratory Animal Science (AFLAS).
We became lifetime member of LASA with membership no. C-543, as we are Laboratory Animal Suppliers, are already aware of the importance of laboratory animal science in Biomedical Research. Those of us having access to good Journals, Libraries and Internet have kept ourselves abreast of the developments in the filed.